We help you move towards your goals, specializing in regulating emotions of anxiety, fear and depression

With trained Clinical Hypnotherapists to support you.

Experience wellness from within with permanent, meaningful change by facilitating communication directly with your subconscious mind.

At Inner Mind Therapy our Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists help people regulate their emotions and overcome difficult childhood experiences or trauma and change their inner beliefs to live a purposeful and fulfilled life. This may involve addressing feelings of depression or anxiety, fears, stress, persistent anger or sadness, excessive criticism or judgement of self or others, suppression of feelings perhaps manifesting as addictive or compulsive behaviours or unwanted habits, unconscious (or subconscious as we prefer) reactions to people or situations.

The conscious mind represents merely the surface of the mental iceberg, accounting for approximately 10% of our cognitive functions. Meanwhile, the remaining 90% is attributed to the subconscious mind, which wields significant influence over our beliefs, emotions, and reactions, essentially steering the course of our lives. Consequently, a substantial portion of our responses operates beyond the realm of conscious control. Hypnotherapy serves as a transformative approach by engaging with clients to effect change in the inner recesses of the mind. By harnessing the power of hypnosis to access the subconscious, we collaboratively work to address the root cause of your issue, fostering enduring transformations in behavior, feelings and overall well-being. Through this process, individuals can gain greater control over their thought patterns and responses, leading to a lasting changes in behaviour and wellbeing.

Family Constellations is a therapeutic approach to investigating unconscious loyalties within our family system that can drive our feelings and reactions. This method transforms our felt sense of ourselves by freeing us from family secrets, unknown entanglements, and honors our love for our family, whether conscious or unconscious.

Book a free consult to find out how we can help you.

“Working with Meghan has facilitated a profound journey of self acceptance.”